Experience the flavours of our neighbours …
Arrive at Mimosa Glenn Homestead and Cottage on Friday night, take your time to settle in, then pop on the oven and enjoy a feast of beautiful soul food; prepared by our friends at the Tooborac General Store.
Along with your homemade dinner feast, we’ll also make sure your fridge is fully stocked with both, full English breakfast and continental options, for both mornings. We use only the freshest, local products and choose to support our neighbours with free range eggs, locally made sausages and McIvor Farm Foods bacon.
After breakfast on Saturday morning, you’ll be collected by bus for a private tour of McIvor Farm and tasting of McIvor Farm Foods farm-grown foods. When you’ve finished your farm tour, the bus will collect your group and deliver you to McIvor Estate for a gorgeous long lunch of wood-fired pizza and a glass of our neighbour’s finest drop.
Enjoy a short stroll back to Mimosa Glen and relax for a few hours, wander around the beautiful gardens, take a walk along the creek or maybe indulge in an in-house massage.
Once refreshed, round up your group and set off to the Tooborac Hotel and Brewery for a guided tour of the brewery and a delicious two course meal, served with a glass of regional wine or a paddle of tasters from the brewhouse.
On Sunday morning when you’re ready, fire up the BBQ and pop on the bacon and eggs before you head off home. On your way out, we suggest you visit the last of our gourment neighbours, Merindoc Cafe and Cellar Door, for a souvenir bottle or two and the Tooborac General Store for some sensational homemade preserves.
Taste of Tooborac Package includes:
- Accommodation for 10 guests, for 2 nights in Mimosa Glen Homestead and Cottage
- Friday night feast of soul food, prepared by the Tooborac General Store
- Full continental and English breakfast supplied for both mornings, including breads, cereals, fruit, yogurt, juices, tea, coffee, milk, sausages, bacon and free range eggs
- Saturday McIvor Farm tasting and tour
- Saturday long lunch of wood-fired pizza and a glass of wine at McIvor Estate
- Saturday night 2 course dinner and brewery tour at Tooborac Hotel and Brewery
- Bus transfers from Mimosa Glen to McIvor Farm to McIvor Estate Cellar Door and Cafe
Total package cost $4800.00
Total cost per person $480.00
Mimosa Glen’s Taste of Tooborac package is available for groups of 10 people, ask us about including an additional bus service in your package, if required.
We can also tailor a packages to meet the individual needs of your group.